No, Films remain the property of Shifty Apparel. The screen set up fee you pay is for the graphic design time, to separate the art work, print the films and burn the screens.
Use the Contact Us form for a quote or Email us the info below:
- Style of garments
- Colour/s of garments
- Type of fabric (e.g, cotton, polyester – if you are not sure browse some options here)
- Number of garments (min order 10+ for all services other than DTG)
- Colour/s of print
- Location of print on garment (e.g, 1st logo, front pocket print or chest print etc and 2nd logo back print, upper or lower etc)
- If supplying your own garments – Type, Fabric, Brand (see customer supplied requirements in our Fine Print)
- Whether you will need freight or will be picking up your order – Collection hours are 9am-4pm weekdays only.
Place an order using the following steps:
- Use the web store to design and submit your DTG order
Or use the Contact Form to send us the order details.
(Artwork, Fabric, Style, Colours, Freight etc).
- We’ll send you an itemised quote/invoice based on your requirements.
- If you accept the quote, and payment is made the order process starts.
- Standard turn around time is 10 business days on most custom orders.
- When your garments are ready we will be in contact by email to advise collection/freight details.
- Your garments will be shipped or collected as per our arrangements.
To place an order please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us here.
Yes, we offer graphic design services and create your logo from scratch or redesign your current logo to ensure it is print ready in the correct files.
To ensure that we can provide you with an accurate estimate, artwork must be print ready and to scale in .ai, .eps, .psd or .pdf formats. Hi-resolution 300dpi+ JPEGS/PNGS to scale of print may be acceptable. All fonts must be turned to outline.
If your artwork is not print ready, it is subject to $50+gst per hour artwork fees. We will always give you an estimate before proceeding with any artwork or order.
Our standard screen print is A3 (Vertical) 297 mm wide x 420 mm high. You can request an oversize print for an added cost. If you’d like a quote simply email us here.
Maybe for DTG or Embroidery. As these processes are both digitally setup. Generally if they are very small images and you want to print them a lot larger we would advise against it due to obvious quality issues with the finished product.
For Screen Printing in short, probably not. Most images on the internet are low quality/dpi versions of the original digital artwork. The process of printing the artwork to film and exposing the film image into the emulsion on the screen requires clean lines. 100% print size high resolution of 300dpi or greater JPEGS, high resolution PDFs and vector art formats are preferable.
Yes. For small order DTG is the way to go. A digital just like you would onto paper but using ink for a tee.
For large orders using the CMYK screen printing process you can recreate a photo with the 4 colour pixel process. The process breaks down the original image into the 4 colours of cyan, magenta, yellow and black to create a layering of pixels (little dots) that appear like the photo when finished.
Maybe… We will require some information about the garments including the fabric, size measurements and style.
Usually we will only accept stock from promotional companies, trade customers, or large custom orders. Not usually 20 mixed size and style k-mart tees.
We endeavour to meet client deadlines where possible. If you have an urgent job please ensure to discuss that with us as soon possible.
Our usual timeframe is 10 full business days from deposit payment for screenprinting and embroidery and 3-10days for DTG.
DTG printing has no minimums. Screen printing and embroidery MOQ 20+ units with the same design.